Auction Terms & Conditions Terms & Conditions
Internet Premium 15% Plus 2% for credir cards
Sales Tax 8.356 For Az
Valid credit card Visa, Master Discover, Amex
Payment Instructions: Your credit card on file will be charged immediately at the end of the auction for total of the winning bid amount plus buyer's premium. You will also be charged AZ state sales tax of 8.635% if shipped in AZ or picked up at our location-unless you have an filed a tax exemption form with Reata Pass Auctions prior to the auction. The cost of shipping and handling is the responsibility of the buyer. Credit card will be charged shipping and handling after items are packaged and shipping amount is calculated. (Your credit card will be charged twice, once for the invoice, and once for the shipping charge)
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: The cost of shipping and handling is the responsibility of the buyer. All items shipped domestically will be sent exclusively through FED EX. All packages will be shipped insured and with signature confirmation. A $5.00 handling fee will be charged on each box. If reasonably possible, lots will be combined to minimize the number of boxes needed. per case. It is the BUYERS responsibility to provide the necessary documents for shipment of a firearm. All guns noted as *Curio & Relic* can be shipped to a C&R license holder as long as the buyer is the holder of the C&R. In all other incidences *Curio & Relic* firearm must be shipped to the holder of an FFL license. All guns noted as *Modern Firearm* must be shipped to the holder of an FFL license. The proper license must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (928) 632-0107, and must include the buyers name and paddle number. Your firearms will not be shipped until proper documents have been received. Shipping takes 3-6 weeks.
Preview Date & Time Saturday May 16th 9am - 3pm
Checkout Date & Time Your credit card on file will be charged immediately following the completion of the auction.
1. All items are offered for sale as is, where is and no special warranty or guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any
described item. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to there own satisfaction the authenticity and
condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions.
2. All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by auction only and there are no presales. We have a responsibility to our
consignors, therefore, there will be NO sales after the said auction.
3. Arizona Sales Tax is payable by all buyers liable to tax. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration and fill out Arizona
Resale Card prior to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
4. All bids are per number in the catalog and all items will be sold in numerical order only. The right is reserved to withdraw any item or lot prior
to sale. Absolutely no lots will be broken.
5. The highest bidder will prevail. The Auctioneer will regulate the bidding and reserves the right to refuse any bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders, the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgment as to the successful bidder will be final. Additionally, the Auctioneer may re-offer or resell any lot in dispute.
6. Auction sales are strictly for cash, cashier's check, or personal check with prior approval, American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, ATM or Debit Card. All sales are final at the fall of the Auctioneers gavel. A 15% Buyers Premium will be charged on all sales. There will be a 2% discount for all cash paying customers. There will be a $75.00 fee for all returned checks.
7. The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for error in the catalog, advertising, or on the part of the bidder.
8. All items purchased by the successful bidder must be paid for on the day of sale unless previous arrangements are made prior to the sale. Purchases not paid within 14 days of final sale date will be charged a 5% Late Charge, all accounts past due will accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance and compounded monthly. Items purchased must be removed on the day of sale unless other arrangements have been made. Storage will be provided at no charge for 14 days following the sale date and then at a rate of $5.00 per item per day unless prior arrangements have been made. Shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer and the Buyer must make all Shipping or Delivery arrangements on large items. Smalls will be packed and shipped by us at the buyer's expense and all rates will be quoted prior to creating & shipping. We do not charge other than exact cost for smalls creating and shipping. Shipping insurance is the responsibility of the Buyer. Out of the Country orders will be shipped through a "Freight Forwarder".
9. All items for sale at auction are offered "AS IS" and the AUCTIONEER OR AUCTION HOUSE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR BREAKAGE OR DAMAGE AFTER THE FALL OF THE GAVEL. THE ACCEPTANCE OF A BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER ARIZONA STATE LAW.
10. All Post 1898 firearms are registrable and must be registered in compliance with both Arizona and Federal Laws. Buyers of Post 1898 firearms must complete all necessary registration forms at Reata Pass. 3525 S Hwy 69, Humboldt, Arizona, Phone 928-632-8000. Arizona Dealers must have in their possession, on day of sale, signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same day delivery of modern weapons. Shipping for Out of State Buyers must be arranged through the Auction Company and must be shipped to a valid holder of a Federal Firearms License on all modern weapons. Cost of shipping and packing will be at the expense of the buyer. We do not ship large items (i.e. anything over 50 lbs).
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms