Auction Terms & Conditions 1. All items are offered for sale as is, where is and with no special guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described items. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to their own satisfaction the authenticity and condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions, NO CHARGE BACKS.Special clause for California buyers please check with your state laws. There are several guns in this auction that are legal in CA however the magazines are not. Also please check the CA DOJ website for the roster of handguns certifed for sale and the Curio and Relics list. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILTY AS THE BUYER. Thank You Reata Pass Auctions.
2. All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by auction only and there are no presales.
3. Arizona State Sales Tax is payable by all buyers liable to tax. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration prior to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
4. All bids are per number in the catalog and all items will be sold in numerical order only. The right is reserved to withdraw any item or lit prior to sale. Absolutely no lots will be broken.
5. The highest bidder will prevail. The Auctioneer will regulate the bidding and reserves the right to refuse any bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders, the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgement as to the successful bidder will be final. Additionally, the Auctioneer may re-offer or sell any lot in dispute.
6. Auction sales are strictly for Visa and Mastercard only. All Sales are final at the fall of the Auctioneers gavel. A 20% Buyers Premium will be charged on all sales.
7. The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising or on the part of the bidder.
8. -All items purchased by the successful bidder must be paid for on the day of the sales unless previous arrangements are made prior to the sale. Purchases not paid immediatey will be Black Flaged and never allowed to bid again. Items purchased must be removed on the day of sale unless other arrangements have been made. Storage will be provided at no charge for 14 days following the sale date and then at a rate of $5.00 per item per day - unless prior arrangements have been made. Shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer and the Buyer must make all Shipping or Delivery arrangements on large items. Smalls will be packed and shipped by us at the Buyer's expense and all rates will be quoted prior to packing and shipping. We do not charge other than exact cost for small packing and shipping. Shipping insurance is the responsibility of the Buyer.
9. All items for sale at auction are offered "AS IS" and the AUCTIONEER FOR The AUCTION HOUSE ASSUMES
NO LIABILITY FOR BREAKAGE OR DAMAGE AFTER THEFALL OF THE GAVEL. THE ACCEPTANCE OF A BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER ARIZONA STATE LAW.
10. All Post 1898 firearms are registerable and must be registered in compliance with both Arizona and Federal Laws. Buys of Post 1898 firearms must complete all necessary registration forms at Reata Pass Auctions. 3525 South Hwy 69 Humboldt, Arizona. Phone 928-632-8000. Arizona Dealers must have in their possession on day of sale, signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same day delivery of modern weapons. Shipping for Out-of-State Buyers must be arranged through the Auction Company and must be shipped to a valid holder of a Federal Firearms License on all modern weapons. Cost of shipping and packing will be at the expense of the buyer.
11. No Guarantee as to the operation orfiring condition of any weapon offered for sale i made by the Auctioneer orThe Auction Company. It is recommended that all weapons bought at auction be checked out by a competent gunsmith prior to attempting to fire them.
12. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise nor have any agent bid on their behalf. If the Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same, he may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender and will publicly recognize that consignor.
13. Auctioneer/Auction House is "NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS".
14. On Site Bidding. Bidders are registered prior to auction and each is issued a bidder card. Acceptance of the bidder card is also acceptance of all Terms and Conditions of Sale. The bidder card is held up to signify a bid. Each lot will be identified bidding starts, leave your bidding card up until your bid wins or your maximum amount is reached. The advantage is leaving your card up is: if the final bid is your limit, you will prevail as opposed to another bidder who also has the same maximum limit but did not raise their card in time. Do not bid on unwanted lots you are not satisfied with.
All payments are due at the fall of the hammer unless otherwise specified. Please be aware of this, most likely the card used during auction registration will be charged for purchases, buyer premium and any other applicable fees. Late payments are subject to fees and penalties at the discretion of the Auction House. Be aware that invoice delinquency WILL lead to disabling of a bidder account and making all bidding unavailable on Proxibid. Payments unpaid or late will result in the account being sent to a collections agency. This can affect your overall credit scores for up to 7 years. Your bidder registration has been researched before approval for bidding at auction. The card provided on file was verified for identity purposes prior to approval. Lastly, chargeback will be not accepted for any reason or on any purchase through Proxibid. No exceptions.
A ALL SALES ARE FINAL.No exceptions. NO CHARGE BACKS. It is the Bidder responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The Reata Pass Auctions may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall The Reata Pass Auctions will not be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The Auction Productions Inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. The Reata Pass Auctions will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase. The Auction Productions Inc. is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against The Reata Pass Auctions . or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. The Reata Pass Auctions will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxi-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid before the auction begins. The Reata Pass Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
Reata Pass Auctions reconizes the NRA standard of conditions.NRA MODERN GUN CONDITION STANDARDS:
NEW: Not previously sold at retail, in same condition as current factory production.
PERFECT: In New condition in every respect. (Jim's note - in my experience, many collectors & dealers use "As New" to describe this condition).
EXCELLENT: New condition, used but little, no noticeable marring of wood or metal, bluing perfect, (except at muzzle or sharp edges).
VERY GOOD: In perfect working condition, no appreciable wear on working surfaces, no corrosion or pitting, only minor surface dents or scratches.
GOOD: In safe working condition, minor wear on working surfaces, no broken parts, no corrosion or pitting that will interfere with proper functioning.
FAIR: In safe working condition but well worn, perhaps requiring replacement of minor parts or adjustments which should be indicated in advertisement, no rust, but may have corrosion pits which do not render article unsafe or inoperable.
NRA ANTIQUE FIREARM CONDITIONS STANDARDS:
FACTORY NEW: All original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
EXCELLENT: All original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
FINE: All original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood; good bore.
VERY GOOD: All original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or
bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
GOOD: Some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or re-blued; principal letters, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
FAIR: Some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or re-blued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
POOR: Major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated, wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collector's firearm.